Wednesday, December 12, 2012

About Us

Hello dear,


Journal Chantek is one of the Malaysia's Online Fashion Blogshops Review Site which lauch on 12.12.12.. Pretty huh?? "Chantek" means beautiful in English.. I'm sure all women out there love anything related to beauty, so we want together to share anything related to beauty with all of you .. I'm believe all women are beautiful not only outside but inside too, so lets be "Chantek" together (^_^)

* I do not sell those stuff featured here.. Just share random thing I like.. If you want buy anything just click at blogshop name..

* I will make a review about anything that catches my eyes like apparel, accessories, bags, cosmetics, fashion, beauty tips and anything related to beauty for free there is no fee will be charged.. You can also send any sample to me to be reviews..

* For advertising service only fee will be charged, such as placing  advert banner on ad space and advertorial services..

Any suggestion and opinion to improve Journal Chantek are very much welcome.. Further enquiries and comments, exchanged link, creative idea, advertising purposes, or even a chat with me do email me at journalchantek@gmail.com


  

No comments:

Post a Comment